Monday, February 25, 2013

Chai Chuan Yue and Two thousand and thirteen.

Today is monday,is a normal working & study day. The date is reminding people back to work,should throw off these holiday mood not only the sunday just gone,and also the Chinese New Year also passed. Yesterday is the last day of CNY,called 'yuan xiao'. So now,i have no any excuses to escape whatever i don't wish to do. Hehe,is time to make arduous effort to fulfill my target in 2013!!

I'm so appreciated i had a Chinese New Year celebration,especially spent a lot of time with my family. It always remind how happiness am i,remind me should appreciate everything i have, and remind me should fighting my dream with a strong heart, for my family for my own.

She is my dearest women in this world. I almost lost her in last year and i was so scared. But everything is fine now. I believe the better future is coming as we already do the right things everyday =))

I swear i wont do anything to let her down and for sure do what i should do to achieve my target.
Is time to make a wish to god.
1)all my family members may live healthy and safety always.They are my treasure.
2)Maintain my CGPA above 3.5 and my motivation is believe civil engineer is a job which is confer benefits to society.
3)MONEY.
4)Learn proper guitar lesson in music school and buy a new guitar. Purpose is i can sing many love songs in my wedding dinner for my lover. And also teach my grandson to play guitar. (what a stupid dream hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment