Tuesday, December 11, 2012

His name is Yizhi

This is my first time write something in my blog after 2 years ago. This time, is a very sad and very memorable thing happened. My pet yizhi,hmm not consider is mine, a adorable hamster unfortunately passed away. Maybe you're curious that why called him yizhi? Actually it come from me and a girl. And of course his wife is call liang zhi. If you're really want to know why...come to ask me. Many people whose know me maybe don't know i owning pets,especially is hamster such cute things, Maybe some of my closed friend knew it,some friend also said that cant imagine takeo chai is keep hamsters! i speechless.. But...yizhi is really important in my life currently.
This is the first photo i took for him.His Favorite is corns and apple. Most of the time i eat apple will share a little piece with him.
Yi zhi is much bigger size than other hamster. I think he is too fat,a girl also keep grumbled that yizhi is super fat fat fat.Im still remember,at first yizhi is not so familiar with me,he was bite me. But after that i can grab him,play with him and kacau him when he is sleep soundly or eating, he wont bite me anymore and is come to my hand every time. He will shout very loud when i blow toward him,Like wanna fight with me hahaha
I feel that,keep some pets beside me, can relieve stress. When i'm stress i can face to them and stare to them,they will show me their cute face. Their maintenance fee also acceptable,like 30 ringgit per month.
[10th December 2012] At the end,yizhi is leaving this world,i accompany him for his last journey. I was buried him beside a lake,a pretty view lake as his mini funeral. Dont know why i had a feeling,yizhi's spirit is a real man and he is close to me. I hope we can be friends in next life. Blessing him sincerely for a good reincarnation. I will be missing you. my yizhi.

2 comments: